i was tagged by alexanderobbins
rules are: once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 92 truths about you. at the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. you have to tag the person who tagged you.
what was your:
1. last beverage? milk
2. last phone call: my dad called me
3. last text message: "okay, daoism is pretty cool"
4. last song you listened to: "The Greyhound" by Heather Dale
5. last time you cried: a couple weeks ago, I think, maybe not even that long
have you ever:
6. dated someone twice: kind of; the “breakup” only lasted a day
7. been cheated on: not really
8. kissed someone & regretted it: oh yeah *chuckles ruefully*
9. lost someone special: people I only thought were special at the time
10. been depressed: clinically or mood-wise? constantly.
11. been drunk and threw up: yeeeeeah x.x
list my three favourite colours
black, blood red, and silver
in the last year, have you:
15. made a new friend: yes
16. fallen out of love: i guess, never really fell in, so…
17. laughed until you cried: sure
18. met someone who changed you: not really
19. found out who your true friends are: not yet
20. found out someone was talking about you: yeah, family. always family.
21. kissed anyone on your fb friend’s list: no longer have one, so I don’t count anything from it
22. how many people on your fb friends list do you know in real life: no longer have one
24. do you have any pets? technically, it’s my mom’s dog, but yeah, a shihtzu mix
25. do you want to change your name: not unless I have to for witness protection reasons
26. what did you do for your last birthday: i ate cake, sat around, and worked on crocheting a shit ton of hats to sell at an art fair (my birthday is in the asshole of summer)
27. what time did you wake up today: noonish, didn’t roll my ass out of bed until about one thirty though
28. what were you doing at midnight last night: trying to finish the book I am still struggling to finish my review on as it’s due tomorrow (tuesday)
29. name something you cannot wait for: graduation (I’mma be 2 years late since I transferred, so yeah)
30. last time you saw your mother: exactly a month ago this wednesday
31. what is one thing you wish you could change about your life?: too many things to list even though I know, sensibly, most of those things made me who I am today as inconvenient as they have been, are, and will be
32. what are you listening to right now?: "Black Fox" by Heather Dale
33. have you ever talked to a person named tom?: yes, can’t think of anyone off the top of my head though
34. what’s getting on your nerves right now: these papers that are due within a few days of each other and a current crochet project
35. most visited webpage: tumblr and youtube can duke it out on my floor, I guess
36. blood type: …this is embarrassing, but I actually don’t know? I’ve only gotten blood taken twice in my life: when they checked me over after I was born and against my wishes when my family decided I needed to go talk to people at the hospital about the suicidal/depressive thoughts I’ve had since I was twelve (it’s been ten years and I’m still fuckin’ here, I think it’s safe to say I’m too cowardly to actually do anything about any of that much as I hate myself for it), I still have no clue about it, but my mom swears we have a thingie with it somewhere. She’s A+ and my dad is some type of O if that helps narrow it any?
37. nickname: Anna (also, Anna-Banana, I guess)
38. relationship status: single from the womb to the tomb
39. zodiac sign: cancer
40. pronouns: she/her for now, but I have started looking a xe a little. I kinda like the way it sounds.
41. elementary: two different ones with two different groups of kids. One hated my guts and anything I did/said, the other…didn’t.
42. high school: four different high school experiences mainly because I’m a piss-poor student, but also because I wanted a change of scenery…one that I can actually fucking learn in (lookin at you urbana high)
43. college: uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugggghhhhhh, do not want to be here. as diffi as being at home is, I fucking never wanted this for myself, my mother decided on it no matter how many times I told her no.
44. hair color: dark brown
45. long or short: short-ish?
46. height: 5’4”
47. do you have a crush on someone: honestly don’t know if I do or not. crushes are weird. I used to fake them a lot to seem more normal to my classmates, but because I was naturally “the weird girl”, even fake crushes that got spread to the object of them made me feel like I was equivalent of a sea-slug in the desirability dept.
48. what do you like about yourself? so far after learning to accept myself a bit more, I think I have nice hands. nails are doing the best impression of ice cracking in the sunlight right now though.
50. tattoos: i want them, but after getting my nips pierced, I’ve realized something…I don’t handle deep needle penetration very well. Also, I is a broke-ass college student. even more broke-ass since I decided I wanted a nicer room to myself this year.
51. righty or lefty: righty
52. first surgery: i’ve had my wisdom teeth removed
53. first piercing: ears
54. first best friend: gabriella. she honestly reminds me of a human, female spongebob squarepants who is sporty. she is really good at drawing too.
55. first sport you joined: well, I would have been in gymnastics probably had my father actually wanted to pay for the lessons of the junior class mom wanted to put me into when I was little. he has no one to blame but himself that anna has no love for sports (his entire family is sporty as hell and he was a professional wrestler/boxer/bodybuilder/weight trainer) throughout his life. I have always had an vague interest in martial arts and boxing though. You know, the rough shit.
56. first vacation: The first I can remember is Orlando Studios. I cried on every E.T. related thing even though I had been so excited to see him before we got there.
58. first pair of trainers: you mean tennis shoes, right? those trainers? hmm, I was tiny then so I can’t remember. training bras I got when I was about nine though…yeah, those suckers didn’t last long.
59. eating: nothing
60. drinking: nothing
61. i’m about to: i need to go to bed since I probably have a map quiz tomorrow that I haven’t studied for. =(
62. listening to?: nothing now
63. waiting for: the unraveling of all things
64. want kids?: ahahahahahahahaha no.
65. get married?: don’t really like how our society has warped something that was originally a business agreement of the sharing of one another’s assets into the ultimate expression of love and devotion to another person so probably not
66. career?: writer (i think, not so sure anymore) and crocheting. yeah i know, it’s kinda funny to me too….
which is better:
67. lips or eyes: dunno, spend most of my time trying not to look too long at either. shoes are nice though. i like shoes. and socks. socks are pretty great.
68. hugs or kisses: this really depends on the situation, I’ve lately realized I’m not too keen on being touched all that often even if crave it. my skin is really sensitive to any sort of contact so if I’m not aware of what someone is trying to do I tend to lock up like a startled goat. gotta be done be peeps i trust mainly and not people who make me feel like some sort of possession (like my mother)
69. shorter or taller: close to my height would be nice, but taller isn’t too horrible either
70. older or younger: older , but not by too much. if i actually come to care about this asshole, i don’t want to outlive them by a decade or two
71. romantic or spontaneous: depends on how well they can pull each off
72. nice stomach or nice arms: huggylimbs and organ containment chambers are all very nice things so I’mma say both
73. sensitive or loud: I would like someone who is aware and does not have their head shoved so far up their ass they can’t hear when someone tries to help them understand why a thing is not okay, so sensitive in that way, yes, to be fair, I’m sensitive enough for the both (mulitple? I might be open to polyamory as well) of us. loud, no.
74. hook-up or relationship: “ohh, ohh! I do not hook-up up, I go slow~”
75. trouble maker or hesitant: being able to think things through is nice.
have you ever:
76. kissed a stranger: sort of
77. drank hard liquor: that’s the best kind!
78. lost glasses/contacts: nope
79. sex on first date: eeeeh, depends. more often then not, i just find people who try to come onto me creepy even if I was interested in them romantically to begin with and then they just do not stir my peanut butter at all. very picky sex drive when it comes to messing around with other peeps.
80. broken someone’s heart: if i did, the prideful asses would only admit it as a way to guilt me into being with them, so a carrion bird can make off with the pieces for all I care
81. had your own heart broken: I honestly don’t know, maybe? I’m in a state of aching longing most of the time so it’s hard to tell if it’s ever over an actual person or just my brain trying to make the rest of me suffer for no apparent reason
82. been arrested: nope
83. turned someone down: yes
84. cried when someone died: it was more the words at the service, they made me think of bigger things within a universal scale and I got a bit misty over that, but why should I cry for an ailing woman who had cancer off and on her entire life and finally got to let go? if anything, I hope she’s found a comfy seat and good company wherever she is now, if anywhere.
85. fallen for a friend: …you are just trying to incriminate me now, aren’t you?
do you believe in:
86. yourself: I try. oh, god, do I try.
87. miracles: why not?
88. love at first sight: naw, son, not even a little
89. heaven: I picture it as a very stagnant place that only a handful of people could actually reside in and not get bored for eternity.
90. santa claus: not since day one, no
91. kiss on the first date: depends on how well the date’s gone
92. angels: …honestly, I’m conflicted. my night valeian heart says absolutely not, but the writer part of me who is currently working on a story about precisely these creatures is just like…maybe? *conspiratorial eyebrow raise*
tagging (not like any poor fool is going to want to do these this early in the morning and I am not tagging 25 of them): impossibaltis leroywalker icedmelons afgunst scotchcarousel releasethemurderbirds thesylverlining rufiozuko kowaifu laynebugg sarahofsparta
(Marginalised Orientations, Gender Alignments, and Intersex)
- a blanket term referring to everyone who isn’t a dyadic cisgender heterosexual and heteroromantic person.
- it’s shorter, more inclusive and easier to pronounce than LGBTQIAP+
- not a slur like “queer”
- doesn’t have a history of including dyadic cishet kinksters, paedophiles, or rapists like GSRM (Gender, Sexual and Romantic Minorities)
- doesn’t include dyadic cishet women while excluding binary trans men like MOGII (Marginalised Orientations, Gender Identities, and Intersex)
- Allies can’t take the “A”, because “Marginalised Orientations, Gender Allies, and Intersex” wouldn’t make the least bit of sense
In January, Sam Pepper uploaded a video called “How To Get A Girlfriend Easy” in which he sneaks up behind or beside unsuspecting women on the street and handcuffs them to himself. He then tells them they’re “his girlfriend now.” When one victim reacts furiously, saying “No! I don’t know you! Take it off!” and demands that he remove the handcuffs, he refuses and replies with “We’re dating now.”
Creepy, wrong, and not at all funny. Sick even. Dude is a predator.
I’d shank him
out of all the aspects of millennial-bashing, i think the one that most confuses me is the “millennials all got trophies as a kid, so now they’re all self-centered narcissists” theory
like— kids are pretty smart, y’all. they can see that…
forgive and forget?? haha no resent and remember
anyone who sleeps with their door open is asking for demons
hey if you have google chrome and you have dyslexia or problems with reading comprehension, the dyslexie extension is really great and is also free in the chrome web store. it also has the option to make text larger or smaller, a+, do recommend
This is perfect.
did you know that over the past 11 years in the uk, there have been 333 deaths in police custody in which no officer was ever charged?
you do now.
If the point of the Big Bang Theory was to show that male nerds can be just as sexist as male jocks then well done I guess
when ur friend reblogs a shitty opinion but they’re ur friend
This is a great comeback for all of that “I don’t see race.” BS
AND YOU BENEFIT FROM IT EVERY DAY
"is buying this really necessary?” i ask myself
"no" myself answers
"ok i’m going to buy this"
Teenager from India invents device that can convert breath to speech
A high school student from India has invented a device that can convert a person’s breath into speech, to give millions of people around the world suffering from speech impediment a ‘voice’ for the first time.
Sixteen-year-old Arsh Shah Dilbagi has developed a new technology called ‘TALK’, which is a cheap and portable device to help people who are physically incapable of speaking express themselves. Right now, 1.4 percent of the world’s population has very limited or no speech, due to conditions such as Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), locked-in syndrome (LIS), Encephalopathy (SEM), Parkinson’s disease, and paralysis.
His name is Arsh Shah Dilbagi and he’s 16 years old. Gettin tired of sensationalized “mystery baby from a country where people are brown does a science thing!” articles. Use peoples names, don’t act so surprised when people of color are geniuses.